Tuesday, December 30, 2008

25 Years Later and Still at SU...

Any way. I am the Associate Director of Residence Life at SU. I went on to get my Master's in Higher Education at Kent State then came back to work at SU and I have been here for 20 years.
.
I love working with college students and helping them manage college life. I also know all of the "b.s." they can pull since I did much of it myself. Of course now I enforce policy instead of breaking it. Go figure!!!

I have two teenage girls (one starting college next year) and the other will be a senior in high school. I met my husband in Ohio and we just celebrated our 20 year anniversary.

. . . I was thinking about the group all last night. I am going to try to find the old photo albums to bring to NYC. I would be interested in having a room to myself, and I am going to check out flights and trains into the city. Don't laugh but I have never stayed in NYC. I will be a total tourist. I also might consider driving, what do you recommend? Also, does anyone bring family??? I am so excited to see everyone. . . . . I think this great that you are doing this. Maybe the group can make a trip to SU for homecoming sometime too. Thank you Todd! . . . . I just got off the phone with Lisa (1st time we have talked in 20+ years. I am trying to get her to come to nyc. I hope she will. It was great talking to her! . . . . So can I send you back messages on facebook or will everybody see my comments and know we are talking? . . . . Robin

No comments: