Saturday, December 27, 2008

Losing My Blogging Virginity

I have heard of blogging but never have done it. I'm a bit nervous. Will it hurt? Will you still respect me after I blog? Will I be different somehow? Will I become addicted? Look at me. I'm being such a Todd. Changing fonts. Changing colors. I am so predictable. I can't bring myself to blog by myself. I feel the need to blog for the world. To have the BEST Blog of anyone. Maybe blogging is therapeutic. I just ran spell check. Half way through. I thought I was just blogging for me. Why does everything have to be spelled correctly and why half way through the post. Do I blog in first person or third? Am I blogging for me or for the world. I guess I can blog any way I want. Red. Blue. Times New Roman. Avant Garde. First person. Third person. Like doing anything for the first time. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I want to do it twice tomorrow.

No comments: