Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'll Be Back.....Not Arnold...Just Pumped Like Him...

My recollection of Judy Herman is that of a voice major who's voice never stopped. TEP Little sister...Karen's partner in crime...
If I had to think of her body style I would say somewhere between Ken Greene's and Kathy Goldman's..
Who says that people don't change?
Getting to Know Judy Herman-Then and Now...
Who was your roommate? Karen Cufari (soph); Sally Johnson (fresh - 3rd fl) What was your hometown? Cherry Hill, NJ What was your major? Music Industry/Voice Were you a JAP? Absolutely not! Did you know any JAP’s? Of course! Funniest all time Belushi moment? "Rrrrula Lennnska" Funniest all time moment bar none? Why do I only remember the drama now? Favorite Bar? Slutter's... oops, I mean Sutter's Mill Favorite Drug? At that time, the ol' MaryJane Did you have pets while at SU? No (does Morrie Levine count?) Was SU the site of your first sexual encounter, you Virgin? LOL!!!! With how many people did you have sex while at SU? I plead the 5th What was your favorite song? Anything from Pink Floyd's The Wall Tell us about your post SU Years. Where do you live now? Dumont, NJ (Bergen Cty) Tell us about your family? Divorced, no kids, 2 cats What is your occupation? Personal Fitness Trainer & EMT for Bergen Cty (I did work for 10 years in the Music Business and justified my SU diploma) Favorite vacation spot? What's a vacation? Has life been good to you so far? Can't complain :) What do you still hope to accomplish? Understand men (I know, it's impossible) What will your gravestone read? Eternally optimistic to a fault Is your spouse everything you hoped for? If he were 6 ft under, he'd be perfect.. (I'm sorry, did that sound bitter?) Favorite Current TV Show? "Rescue Me" Are you a preppie? NO! Would you be up for an annual reunion? Let's see how this one goes Favorite All time life moment? Taking 2nd place in a Bodybuilding competition Did you vote for Obama or are you a loser? OBAMA!

No comments: